Low Cost Of Operation. High Selling
Dramatically reduce costs and complexity. Invest what you need
to match your growth plan.
- Low capital investment — buy just what you need and scale at
your own pace
- Run virtually unattended while your clerks greet and up-sell customers
- Software offers latest Kodak tested and proven consumer products
- Fast startup and shutdown — Open for business in under 5 minutes
- NO processing chemicals — no mixing, storing and special handling
- NO lengthy, repetitive calibration processes.
Less Space, Less Maintenance
Optimize your selling space and your production. Reliable, 5th
generation printing technology helps keep your service costs low.
- Optimized SKUs — One 6R media SKU delivers two finishes and
three print sizes
- NO space required for calibration strips, filters, chemicals, densitometers
- NO space required for dark loading of paper magazines
- NO space required for chemical storage and disposal, water, sink,
eye wash, silver recovery, etc.
- NO lengthy, dirty or specialized maintenance procedures
- Minimal service access — only front access required for operation
- Low cost service contracts
Efficient And Easy
Maximize your productivity and effectiveness with our integrated
total workflow solution.
- Kodak APEX requires minimal training with intuitive, easy-to-use operator
- Kodak APEX is easily customizeable to your operations in just minutes
- Simultaneously produce multiple orders and different product types
- Order Summary Sheet option provides convenient product summary sheet
for customer, ensures easy separation of orders
APEX offers a responsible, energy efficient choice.
- Kodak APEX reduces Green House Gas emissions due to reduced energy
- Kodak APEX requires no photo-processing chemicals
- Kodak APEX has no energy required to maintain chemical processing
Maximize production efficiency with fast order turnaround. Reduce labor
costs with automatic print sorting.
- Multiple orders are processed simultaneously
- Multiple products are produced simultaneously (Small prints, large
prints, KODAK Picture Movie DVD, Photo Books, etc.)
- Multi-tray Print Sorters help manage prints from unique orders for
up to 15x20 cm (6x8 in.) prints. Available on many models. Each tray
holds up to 51 prints
- 1-2-3 Printing Efficiency — One media SKU delivers two finishes
(Satin and Gloss) and three sizes
- Increased up time — change media up to 25% less often with new
1000 print capacity
Intelligent, Shared Image Processing
Intelligent processing maximizes profit potential by effectively managing
the queue at KODAK Picture Kiosk Order Stations, making the most of your
KODAK Remote Business Manager Service
- Intelligent management of image rendering and order fulfillment moves
heavy processing tasks to the powerful KODAK Adaptive Picture Exchange
Workstation. Frees up kiosks more quickly to engage the next consumer
- Extends the useful life of existing newer G3 and G4 order stations
Manage and monitor your operations all from your desktop.
Off-site Central Lab Operation Fulfillment
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Access
- Software Downloads (Patches, Creative Content)
- Reports (with RBM 2.0)
Enable high margin gifting products with off-site fulfillment.(Future capabilities)
- Route print production and gifting products (mugs, tee-shirts, etc.)
to off-site central lab operation
- Offer consumers additional service levels / price points