Breeze NK Remote Bundles
For Nikon Cameras
What else do I need?
- A supported Nikon digital SLR such as the Nikon D7100, Nikon D5300 or Nikon D5200
- Computer running Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista (32-bit versions only)
- Touch screen, USB button such as the StealthSwitch, StealthSwitch II or an arcade style button (more...)
Photo Booth Software for Parties and Corporate Events
for compatible Nikon cameras
Breeze Systems' photo booth software powers professional photo booths worldwide. Guests start the booth using a touch screen or pushbutton, see themselves pose live on screen as the software automatically takes a series of photos and prints them out so that guests can take away a unique memento of the occasion. The screens shown to the user and the final prints are fully customizable to promote your business and the event.
Free photobooth templates with DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v3.0, NKRemote 3.
Green Screen Shooting
Shoot against a green background and automatically replace the background with the virtual backgound of your choice. The live view images displayed to users are green screened in real time so that users see themselves with the virtual background. Add an optional overlay image for more realistic effects e.g. mock up a magazine front cover or add foreground bushes and trees for children to hide from monsters or dinosaurs.
New! Share photos by uploading them directly from the photo booth to the user's personal Facebook page or by sending an email (Windows versions only).
Custom Template Editor
The new print layout editor provides a simple way to quickly edit photo booth print layouts. Simply use the mouse to move, resize and rotate photos and captions directly in the print preview display. Alternatively keyboard shortcuts can be used for precise control. The editor comes complete with undo/redo, the importing of background and overlay images, editing of photo and caption positions, sizes and rotation, QR codes and the importing and exporting of complete print layouts for easy archiving and sharing.
A QR code can now be added to the print layout allowing people to scan the photo with their cell phones and jump to the website of your choice.
Examples of print layouts:
The double strip of 4 photos layout shown below is one of the most popular layouts for a photo booth. Photos can be printed in color, B&W or sepia.
Most dyesub printers loaded with 4"x6" can automatically cut the page into two 2"x6" strips when printing the photos. This layout and the double strip of 3 photos is created automatically using the photo booth setup wizard and the preset layouts tool.
The 1 large plus 3 small layout shown above is also popular. This layout is created automatically using the photo booth setup wizard and the preset layouts tool.
Fancy layouts like the ones shown above can be created using the custom layout tool. After printing it can be cut out and glued together to make a fun photo cube.
Almost any layout is possible such as this custom layout with rotated images and an overlay to simulate the look of 35mm film.
Creative filter effects
DSLR Remote Pro for Windows and NKRemote now include creative filters which can be used to apply special effects to the live view images shown to users and to the final prints. The standard effects include color and B&W negative, color and B&W posterization and the ability to over or under saturate images for a retro film-like look. Some examples are shown below:
New "pop art" creative filter
The new "pop art" creative filter produces colorful results reminiscent of the work of Andy Warhol. Please note you need to use a green or blue background to get the best results from this filter.
What Do I Need to use NKRemote?
A PC running Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista, a USB cable to connect the camera to the PC and a Nikon D810, Nikon D800, Nikon D800E, Nikon D750, Nikon D610, Nikon D600, Nikon D4s, Nikon D4, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7000, Nikon D90, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5200, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 camera.
NKRemote enables the professional photographer to:
- Control a Nikon D810, Nikon D800, Nikon D800E, Nikon D750, Nikon D610, Nikon D600, Nikon D4s, Nikon D4, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7000, Nikon D90, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5200, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 DSLR camera from a PC
- Display live images on the PC screen*
- Auto focus and manually control focus from a PC*
- See large high quality previews of shots on your PC within seconds
- Enable customers to view pictures while you continue shooting
- Sophisticated control for time lapse photography
- Preview images in black and white or color
- Store images directly onto the hard disk of a PC ready for onward transmission (e.g. by FTP to a picture desk)
Use the large color managed preview image to display:
- Flashing highlights to indicate over-exposed areas
- Grid overlay and crop marks to assist accurate alignment
- Black and white
- Focus point overlay
*Nikon D200 and Nikon D80 do not support live view